aham23
grilled cheesus

Bikes: 2010 CAAD9 Custom, 06 Giant TCR C2 & 05 Specialized Hardrock Sport

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by nojoka
I recently moved to Berkeley, CA from Western, NY and I sold my car to get here. Needless to say my legs have been getting a workout. I eat pretty healthy but get cravings for INO every once in a while (I think INO is one of the reasons I moved here). Well there is no INO in Berkeley so I came up with a pretty sweet bike ride to get from Berkeley to the Oakland INO. Today it took me 32 miles for the trip, the first time I did it I got lost and went a bit different way and it ended up being a 40 mile bike ride on a single speed, heavy as hell, Puma folding bike with 24" wheels and knobby tires! I had a Dahon Jack this time (still need a better bike).

If you want more info on the ride plus the ability to see the Bike ride in Google Maps or Google Earth here is a link to my post on the Google Earth Community page: http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showflat....page/0#1033470

Any ideas on how many calories I burned? My GPS shows: trip odom 32.4 (trip could be about another 1.5 miles long because of when I couldn't get a signal in the Posey Tube), moving avg 13.1, mov'n time 2:28. I consumed about a 1000 calories at INO. Oh and I weigh about 180 if that helps.

Thanks.

i doubt it. what did you eat specifically. most people have no idea how many calories are in crap fast food. a mcdonals large fry has over 400 calories in it. doesnt include the drink and sandwich most people get to go with that. later.