View Single Post
Old 10-23-07, 06:45 AM
robbiemcgilla
XC Lover

Bikes: 08 Specialized Hardrock Disk, GT Borrego (rigid)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pete Fagerlin
No, people continued to have a fun conversation after I "joined." It's just that some fragile w@nkers like you got bent out of shape.

Perhaps the lamest attempt at a "put down" ever posted here.

p.s. Who are you to tell anyone where and how to post?
Firstly, I’m a member of this forum, just like you (but not quite as rude), who was enjoying a conversation about clowning around on bikes, and witnessed you single-handedly destroy a good thread (again).

Secondly, I didn’t tell you "where and how to post", but commented on what you did, Maybe your not intelligent enough to recognize the difference, and maybe, just maybe, your misunderstanding of peoples post's causes these constant arguments You seem to find yourself in.

Or maybe it’s the fact that you’re an argumentative ignoramus.

To finish I'll just add that:

1 - Of all your post that I’ve read they are usually very similar in tone, structure and content, so basically they are all the same.

2 - You are the only member I’ve noticed who is constantly in conflict with multiple members.

3 - You have not posted one single piece of information about how you clown around, again showing that you don’t contribute constructively to any threads that you enter.

4 - I've come very close to discontinuing use of this site because every thread that I become interested in falls apart due to rude, aggressive know it alls such as yourself. And I’m sure I’m not the only member who feels the same way!

(But don’t get excited, I’m not going anywhere!)