Old 10-31-07, 09:58 PM
gonesh9
wonderer, wanderer

Bikes: surly crosscheck, yeti 575, salsa moto rapido, kona ute

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Wow, nice resurrection! Since this post was started over 3 years ago I'd like to add a few more:

Veloshop
Nice little shop downtown, run by a true racer and better yet a friendly vegan. Lots of nice parts and knowledge there. Also actually good prices which is surprising for a smaller shop.

Universal Cycles
They do a lot of internet mail order, so they have one of the largest stock supplies in town. Also as a result they also have some of the best prices in town. Everything from road to mountain bike, to cross.

Seven Corners
I don't go there too much, probably due to location mostly, but every time I have they have been really cool. The Team Beer racing team is out of there too.

And as a re-review I have got plenty of friendly vibes from Bike Central the last few years. They do specialize in track/fixed stuff, so their selection is fairly limited but if you're into that it is a nice place.
Also, Fat Tire Farm is still hit-or-miss. They have a few really good mechanics that are a pleasure to deal with, but sometimes I get some really nasty attitude from the salesmen.