Old 11-04-07, 03:16 PM
folder fanatic
Banned.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by yamcha
Because of the colder weather I bought some long legged cycling tights and have been wearing them. I have been getting strange looks and some giggles lately but didn't think much of it. Probably because most people aren't used to seeing people wearing cycling clothing on a folding bike. Well earlier today as I was riding hone at a leisurely pace, some girls who were jogging sprinted up next to me and said, "Hey Mister, we can see how small your dick is in those pants!" I was so embarrassed I almost fell of my bike. From now on it's back to regular clothing for me.
I am embarassed and ashamed that women would be so mean and cruel to say such personal things to a guy they do not know. Even if I knew the man or in a very close relationship with him, I feel that there are some things best left unsaid. Now for your clothing. I do wear things on or off my bike with the underlying idea of good taste. I do shop or home sew the items I use both personally and professionally. I am more and more drifting into addressing the problem of finding bags and other clothing articles that look good on anyone no matter the age or physique of the person. I discussed the professional look or attitude in my Geocities site: http://www.geocities.com/folder_fanatic/Security5.html

and even a new set on how to create these things on my Flickr site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/world-of-folding-bicycles/sets/72157601331380862/

If you have any more ideas or needs, just let me know and I will design, construct and post them for all of you. I really did not see this need coming. I am already hard at work expanding the Creative Projects For You And Your Folding Bicycle set because of the unexpected high demand for these projects. This set already far surpassed the other two sets in number of visitors and interest-and this set is my most recent uploaded one at a couple of months old!

So Yamcha, please don't totally reject bike and related activity clothing just yet. There are options available or coming available soon.

Last edited by folder fanatic; 11-04-07 at 03:26 PM.