Machka 
In Real Life

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3203 Post(s)
Liked 596 Times in 329 Posts
Originally Posted by mattm
you might consider lowering your carbon-footprint by doing more local rides... you know, ride your bike to the ride! =]

either way, stay safe and have fun!
I've ridden all the paved roads within about a 100 km radius of where I live, and many of the paved roads in the rest of my province and the province to the west of me, and the two provinces to the east of me.

I ride to all the rides in my town, but cycling to local rides in the cities 150 kms from me (and yes, I consider them local) presents a bit more of a logistic and time difficulty. I do have to work, and I like to get some sleep, so cycling 150 kms to get to a 4 am start ride on a Saturday morning is a little bit unrealistic.

Besides the fact that I've ridden pretty much everything local ... I have a passion for travel. I thoroughly enjoy seeing new places and experiencing new cultures, and I personally think that is something everyone should do. After all, we're a global community.

Therefore ... I would very much like to know about rides in other countries, as well as my own (Canada).