Old 11-09-07, 11:06 AM
KingTermite 
On my TARDIScycle!

Bikes: Trek 520, Trek Navigator 300, Peugeot Versailles PE10DE

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Even though I am beginning to question their quality on some things, I still think aerotech shorts are the best.

I've had 3 pair of "normal" shorts that are still going (though wearing thin) after about 2 1/2 years. I just bought a pair of "top shelf" shorts and a pair of their bibs (which are same as top shelf, but in bib form). I suspect these two will last me 3 or 4 years easily.

Originally Posted by coyboy
Actually it is just the opposite. I works better when I am leaning forward. Don't ask me why, maybe the tilt? It tilts like this \ only at about 20 degrees so a lot closer to flat.

On the shorts. I just dont like the 2 pair I have, one is a mountain bike type short and the other is a rode bike type. Both from performance. They fell awkward. maybe I need to spend more on a better pair and I would like them better. I later bought a pair of the underware bike shorts. I like these better but they are starting to wear out with only aout 500 hundred miles on them. But I really had rather just throw on a pair of sweats (in the winter) and take off. I may have to use some kind of bike shorts on my rides over 20 miles. Since I ride up and down the mountian a lot (translated short training ride) I should be OK for most rides.