View Single Post
Old 11-12-07, 09:02 AM
ilikebikes
K2ProFlex baby!

Location: My response would have been something along the lines of: "Does your bike have computer controlled suspension? Then shut your piehole, this baby is from the future!"

Bikes: to many to list

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked 56 Times in 31 Posts
Originally Posted by DataJunkie
I slapped a SUV parked in the bike lane. Yes, I am such a violent person.
I used to do a lot of stuff thats already been mentioned, I kicked a ladys car once...really hard! put a nice dent in it, she ran me off the bike lane while talking on the phone, when I caught up with her I kicked the crap out of her door and she rolled down the window and waved down a cop that was standing on the corner, but the cop saw what she did to me and told me to leave (while writing her a ticket!) but I just recently realized (with the help of forum members) that its just not worth it to put myself in that position now I just take it and ride off
You see, their morals, their code...it's a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these...These "civilized" people...they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve