View Single Post
Old 11-12-07, 09:37 AM
orange leader
B-b-b-b-b-b-bicicle Rider

Bikes: 1997, stumpjumper S-works hardtail, Medici, Giant Perigee(track dropouts and fixed gear), Columbia twosome, schwinn twinn, '67 raleigh 5 speed internal hub, Old triumph 3 speed, old BSA 3-speed, schwinn Racer 2spd kickback, Broken raysport criteriu

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
A guy tried to cut me off in milwaukee because apparently he thought I didn't deserve my 3 ft away from parked cars. so when he sped past me and then pulled across the entire lane at the next intersection stopped and showed me his IQ on his middle finger, I swerved around behind him and kicked out his tail-light. That felt good.

next on the list was here in baltimore. As I approached an intersection with a red light and cars 12 deep stopped, the lady behind me (in a very narrow lane) honked and honked. Now where the bleep does she think she's going? So I stopped my bike, got off went to her car door and started kicking it . I yelled at her to "shut her horn hole. Where the" bleep "did she think she was going with all these stopped cars?". She looked very scared. At least she stopped honkin. Then I got back on my bike, waited for the light to change from red to green then back to green, then carried my bike kiddie corner across the intersection and turned left like I needed to anyway. I felt bad for the cars behind her, but not for her.

Honk Hoooooooonk, hooonk honk, hnk, hoooooooooonk = east coast morse code for "i'm sexually frustrated"