atomship47
the actual el guapo

Bikes: '06 trek 7300, '05 db wildwood, '07 felt z35

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Kimbercop
I've seen the new store while at work. Havent stopped in yet because they havent looked open. They are in the Eric & Me strip mall (Fox Island Square) where Ragamuffin used to be. Its called the bike shop or something catchy like that but it is at the corner of Illinois and the river ist building west of the river, south side. I thought I saw a specialized sign in there but like I said, I havent been in yet. I guess I have a mission tommorrow while on duty, stop in and say hi. That makes 4 stores in St. Chuck now, Bike Rack, Bike Heaven, Sammy's (bling) and this new one. As many riders as I see every day while on duty, there no way this town can sustain 4 stores. One has got to go. Plus theres 2 in Geneva just down the trail. It'll be interesting to see what happens. Bike rack is safe, they sell Trek. I hope Sammy can hang in there with all the fine Italian pieces of art he has stocked.
ara seems like a really nice guy. however, i've noticed his shop closed quite a bit when i drive by. hope that's not a sign of things to come.

sammy, well, hopefully the brands he has in inventory will save him. otherwise, he'll have to rely on bmx and the skate shop he said he's going to open.

stopped by the bike rack on my last ride. the owner seems nice enough. he took the time to talk with me about steel bikes and recumbents. i may stop by another day to ride a co-motion steel he had.