Old 11-16-07, 01:14 PM
Wogster

Bikes: Old Bike: 1975 Raleigh Delta, New Bike: 2004 Norco Bushpilot

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Okay, another update....

The cast is gone (yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaw).

So, now it's on to Physiotherapy, the doctor said, the metal plates are holding things together nicely, and he wants me to get it moving again, even though it's far from completely healed, he said that if we wait for it to be completely healed, you would never get it to work again..... The doctor did say I could go back to work, with restrictions, there isn't much I can do one handed, but in contacting my employer. they assured me they will find stuff for me to do, but likely at another office of the company, that is 1.5 hours by transit, I can't drive the way things are, so transit will have to work for me..... I meet up with the P/T on Monday, which is a 5 minute walk from my house..... Nice thing about going back to work, is the regular pay cheque, and there is only so much mindless TV blather you can handle.....

As long as I have enough range of motion and strength to get back on the bike come the end of March, when we start getting decent biking weather again, I'm cool with it.....