View Single Post
Old 11-26-07, 05:11 PM
chainzawz
~! LIVESTRONG !~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey all, I just noticed this thread (I know!)

Ok so then off I go...

My Name is Grayson I currenrtly weight 220 LBS. I am 16 (yes I know I am overweight) anyways. Two years ago I broke my ankle and I was held up for a long time, couldn't go to school (long story short the doc wanted me to get a tutor so I did). So that held me up for a long time. Then last year I did some damage to my knee and this caused a lot of issues since it was the same leg. So I didn't do much for two whole years and gained a lot of weight in the process. Now I am 16 and I am finally able to get back into biking, earlier this year I got a new road bike a LeMond Etape 2006 version. It's a great bike and I have put probably 400 miles on it I am guess (I have no cyclocomputer). So I have been enjoying that then my back wheel died on me (it cracked big time and I broke about 3 spokes) and I was 45 miles from home so I had to explain to my mom where I was and how she could get there....that was back around July. So I haven't been on the bike since. The LBS won't fix my wheels and I can't get them to send them back to LeMond....and I have had no luck with LeMond...

Next month I am finally getting new wheels and a bunch of new bike stuff...(been saving up for it!)

SO on that note (I hope you are all awake after this boring intro of mine).

I can't wait to get back onto the bike!

My goal weight is 185 for right now, once I hit that I will see whats up!

Yep thats me!

pic of my bike (not my pic)