Old 11-26-07, 05:59 PM
makeinu
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BruceMetras
Nope, wasn't my post about my height in the Downtube thread.. or any other thread for that matter... five eight, one ninety, 30 inch inseam and fairly fit... so, I'm generally comfortable on most folders .. in my little review, you'll read I changed to a shorter stem..

As to your BF comparison, the only model that would be comparable in comfort, weight and specifications would be the Air Friday, 451, Capreo, Tiagra, STI, 18spd, ... and it runs roughly $1000 more.. and you wouldn't get the trailing link front suspension, nor the shorter steering post, but you could get it custom made for individual fit and of course Bike Friday's customer care, before and after sale... for me, my Reach Racer is the fastest, best handling, most comfortable folder I have owned or ridden, including my Airnimal Chameleon (time for a little fine tuning there I think)...
My mistake.

In any case, I couldn't help but notice that you qualified your praise within the context of folding bikes. Despite looking similar to a Moulton on paper, I guess you don't think the Reach deserves Moultonesque "best bike period" boasting, huh?

Originally Posted by BruceMetras
of course, if you're even thinking that direction, you should ride one first, that way you're sure you'll be happy with your purchase...
Well of course.