View Single Post
Old 12-17-07, 04:30 PM
Rutnick

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
"Just out of curiosity, what defines a "bent guy?" I have two bents that I ride plenty, but I'll bet I put more miles on my road bike than a lot of guys who consider themselves roadies. "

A quote from you that seemed to indicate a puffing of chest that somehow you felt you were better than riders here or are logging amazing miles that would make us all bow down and say...DAMN BOY you ride the hell out of things and we all just need to bow down and tell you we are all wrong...a response from me....

Maybe you should go back and reread some of your blog entries before saying my writing doesn't have a point.

I'd be more interested in lowracer explaining his output number, his batmobile and why he hasn't broken the sub 4 hour solo century.

Actually, I'd like to read more about the two guys raising money to do 2 man RAAM this year.

Originally Posted by banerjek
If outperforming a fred who didn't know he was competing makes you feel good, I'm happy to be of assistance.

If you opt to write the 20 page essay, you need to have a point. I think you should take the nap.