View Single Post
Old 04-04-01, 01:34 AM
Altwegg
Chick Magnet on wheels

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well I'm going back and forth on this long stretch of road, when some people decide to play vollerball in the middle of the road. At first I manuever around the players who carelessly chase the ball like mindless ******* who don't care if a car is passing by. Anyway, I almost hit one of them during one of my passes so I scream at them: "This is a road, not the volleyball court" Of course, I say it in Filipino and in an angry manner with an angry look in my face. They stare at me. You'd think they'd be more careful after my warning. During my next pass, one of them says: "Hey, King of the Road!" That really pissed me off, so instead of hurling incentives at them, I give them a mean look EVERYTIME I pass them...plus, I turn on the backburners whenever I pass through their play area, holding a straightline.

When I made a few passes at full speed a couple of inches from their players (I was too pissed off at the time to care if I hit anybody or not), they finally got the message and backed off from the street whenever I was coming close.

I know this story isn't very wierd to most of you, but I think the fact that on many of our roads here in the Philippines, you will find people playing basketball, volleyball, hopscotch, billiards, mah-jong, and other type of games you've never heard about. I think Technogirl can name a few of them =)