Machka 
In Real Life

Bikes: Lots

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3203 Post(s)
Liked 596 Times in 329 Posts
Originally Posted by snusmumriken
Education: I happen to learn ten times more out of the educational system than within it, so going back to school or to university is out of the question for me. I am getting an education by staying out of school.
You may indeed learn more outside the educational system than within it. I'm currently in the educational system and I would be inclined to agree with that. HOWEVER, the educational system can provide you with a very important piece of paper called a "Degree". Without that, you might as well give up all hope of moving to and working in another country outside of the European Union once you hit 30 years old.

The educational system can also provide you with diplomas and certificates (if you aren't inclined to go with a degree, and aren't inclined to move to other countries) which can provide you with $$ when you want to purchase things like new bicycles.

At your age right now, you may be free to travel and do what you want, etc. etc. etc. But it all changes when you reach that magic age of 30.

I'm not suggesting you go to school right this minute ... sometimes it is good to do a bit of travelling and working before entering post-secondary education ... but I certainly would not rule it out all together.