Old 12-30-07, 10:46 AM
Bekologist
totally louche

Bikes: the ever shifting stable loaded with comfortable road bikes and city and winter bikes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 9 Posts
roody, if you don't understand the contradiction, stay out of the debate.

sophmorically coming in and deriding me does nothing to lesssen my argument.

this may be slight hyperbole, but it isn't absurd-

Riding or driving to the right of traffic that can turn right or cut across ones' path is in violation of general rules of the road.

riding in a shareable lane position when there's parking or shoulders to pull over on is in violation of rules of the road. that car passing you MIGHT PARK OR PULL OVER. Bikes travelling to the right of potentially turning traffic is against vehicular rules, isn't it?

Like I said earlier, it isn't just invisiblehand and myself that have had motorists pull up short to park..... as you guys begin to add up the miles, roody, it will happen to you and helemt head someday, despite your best lane positioning intents and head's simpleton advice of 'five feet from the parked cars...'

How do the "vc" explain and cope with this vehicular contradiction? Acceptance? 18 feet to the left in a wide outside lane? helmet mirrors on both sides and an unwavering position from the dashed left lane stripe of every outside lane?

Last edited by Bekologist; 12-30-07 at 10:52 AM.