n4zou
Scott

Bikes: Too Many

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by scottbot84

Sorta valid point, although I'm pretty sure you're joking.
Wink Wink ~ Nudge Nudge I just wonder how many will think I'm serious?

This Global warming stuff has gotten out of hand. In all reality the temps stopped inching up 6 years ago. Then just a few days ago we learned that all the temps are being recorded in large metropolitan city's with all that pavement, concrete and steel causing inaccurate temperature readings. A few weeks ago they also discovered cyclic changes in currents added to the melting of ice. The vikings colonized Greenland during one of those cycles until it froze again confusing everyone about how a frozen wasteland could acquire that nice sounding name. The global warming cultists have started pushing there pagan mother earth religion extra hard the last couple of years for a reason, the solar cycle has bottomed out and resent observations have shown a few spots to have reversed magnet poles signaling the start of the next solar cycle. This will cause a decrease in solar radiation as more energy is used by solar storms causing a return to cooler temps and changes in ocean currents. I would bet that in about 8 years as the solar cycle progresses well will see a return of dire global cooling warnings just as we see dire warnings about global warming from the media now.