Old 08-31-04, 07:00 AM
schwinnbikelove
seeking simple

Bikes: Yes!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Guys, you really are great. Before I go look at vintage sneakers on eBay, I want to tell you that there is a bird with a nest in the rust hole of my balcony. On my way around the front of my building I saw who I believe was an old friend from undergrad (trying to sound distinguished?!?) riding down the road on an orange "old ten speed" with upside down cruiser bars, looking cool as ever with a big beard and blue bandanna.

I'm tired, it's too late already (or too early to you folks?), but maybe things aren't so bad. I have a camera, which I am thankful for, but it doesn't focus most of the time. I want to take a picture of the bird for you, but I remember from last time she was around, she's very scared.

I love alot of the people I work with, I like my job okay (more than my body does), it pays well, and when I get around to it, I could get a metal studio together and work on the side. That is, if I feel like it. I'm either happy as hell or wanting to do bad things.

I do wear earplugs when I sleep. You're right about good sleep!

Where can I get a wrist exerciser? I might like to try it.

Now that it's tomorrow, the car wash is open, and McDonalds change gave me ones, since I typed too long to do laundry last night.

Philly?

I do think I will move away from the area, however, I'm not there yet, mentally. My recent passed relationship, I think we are trying to be friends. Lots of moving away stuff was discussed together. For now, maybe just new living quarters. I did grow up here. I like it for reasons, but I think I dislike it for more/ or like other areas and attitudes better.

Since graduating and having more free time mentally, I'm really starting to figure out alot more about myself. Lots of discoveries, now that I can think more freely on what I want to.

My wheels are fine. I love them. I did like the bike okay before (as a whole), but I feel like I've mutilated the original "Meijer" (it does everything, but nothing too well, hence the name) Maybe I will put him back, but then I have $300 wheels with no frame that I would want to put them on. I'm thinking about building up a fixie cruiser to take the pressure off my elbows/wrists, so I actually can ride more than a few blocks.

I am not on meds, but maybe should be? I have opinions on that, but would be too long now.

already to write bad poetry

Work 3rd shift, more money. Did before because of school schedule.

I am afraid I sound very selfish and in need of a pity-party. I hope or believe that such is not the case.

I can't believe everything that I've said and am saying.

I wish there were more people like you and me around.

If I didn't mention something here, don't think I'm not thinking about your guy'ses replies. I deeply appreciate you taking out the time to read and write back, and will also read and reflect further upon what you have written.

Thank you.