Thread: Venting (sorry)
View Single Post
Old 08-31-04, 07:41 AM
HereNT
無くなった

Bikes: I built the Bianchi track bike back up today.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
165, I just have to say it - why should winter stop her?

For Schwinn:

A girl I knew back in MT had carpal tunnel, and she was a drummer, so it was really bad for her. I think the only thing that keeps me from getting it is what she taught me. You need to massage your forearms, but not the way that most people do. You need to know what the muscles in you arm, then do a single finger or thumb run/massage up the arm towards the elbow. It's done in several spots. Basically, you want to reduce the cohesion between each of the muscles. You run up the arm inbetween all the muscles that are giving you pain. I think it was because there's a little film inbetween the muscles that holds them together or something. I don't know... Depending on how fit your arms are, it's really easy to feel the difference and the line between the two muscles... Otherwise, check an anatomy book out from the library.

With the way I type, and the fact I'm on the computer more than the bike, it's done wonders for me.

Hope that helps you more than my last post, although my last post is helping me right now...

Feel better.