Old 01-16-08, 08:35 PM
mazpr
Banned.

Bikes: Tirreno Razza 900, Trek 750

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
It may seem strange, but I kinda follow other people who eat well. It somewhat the same as when you justify your eating because someone else is doing it to.

I would go and follow someone's eating habits at work ,who eats healthy or does not eat at all. In my mind I am like in a competition and if that person can do it I can do it to.

At the beginning one thing I did try was black coffee without creamer or sugar, it would be so bad and upset my stomach that the thoughts about sugar cravings would at least be minimized. It is not really a diet, its a way of eating healthy. I have not eaten a slice of pizza or drank beer for about a year now, no more mexican restaurants or meals from Burger City. My fridge has salads, water, juices etc. No more Doritos, Pringles, Kisses, and no its not the end of the world. I am the same person!

Also, watch out for those TRail Mixs, many are packed high on Fat intake, for example 180 of 200 calories is from fat which is not a good thing if your goal is to look lean mean muscle machine, lol.

Something very funny is people at work would make fun of me for wearing spandex, telling me its a "girlie weak sport"...

Guess what? Now many are asking me what routine do I follow as many are struggling with their weight and are even on probation for been so fat. Now, WHo is laughing?!