Old 01-19-08, 12:37 PM
iltb-2
Still Around

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by syn0n

There's no groupthink (it's one word) here, buddy. I'm simply not paranoid like you clearly are. I know you can't stand it, but guess what: cyclists aren't the infallible gods of the road. If you don't want to get hit with purse, don't violate an old womans ROW. Most importantly, though, if the idea of getting hit with a purse would make you petty and childish for jumping lights, maybe you should change your ways.

I can't believe you're even arguing this. Oh wait, yes I can! You're iltb, so logic isn't required for anything, at all, ever.
Yep, you KNOW all about what happened in London just like you KNOW what I (or anybody else) "can't stand", and you KNOW that I think (or have written) that cyclists are "infallible gods" or should not be held accountable for their actions. Yep, you KNOW all about that "double standard" gibberish you assign to me because you are like the handful of other dimwits who choose to IGNORE (some even brag about their IGNORance) what I wrote and instead write about what you KNOW I think.

What's next, going to react to what you KNOW all about cyclists as reported by Radio Shock Jocks and Letters to the Editor of the local Supermarket handout; or maybe the doings of Brittany or Lindsey as reported by the British Tabs?