Old 01-21-08, 09:32 PM
AmsterDan
Daniel

Bikes: Koga Miyata - TerraLiner Oval

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well, I must agree on what has been said in the last couple of posts. It frustrates me how drivers and cyclists just do not get along. For instance, me driving and wanting to turn right into a street, seeing the cyclist in my right mirror wanting to go straight through, I have to yield the cyclist and then proceed with my turn. What does the cyclist do ... stops! I didn't blame him since he knows drivers, most don't stop and will cut you off, putting the cyclist's safety first.

Anyhow, I wish my idea would work for everyone. I realize I definately look at it from a different perspective that apperantly doesn't work here. SO! Now ... knowing this and having looked at the different opinions I start thinking that everybody should get drivers lessons at an affordable cost, non of the 'L'earners and 'N'ovice bussiness but straight up driving lessons so that proper rules, under which the rights/rules cyclists get, are being thought properly instead of a parent who ... as we as cyclists know ... often don't get it. Or is this another rediculous idea from mister Dutch.