Old 01-23-08, 04:55 PM
CHEN

Bikes: IRO Angus, Specialized Langster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Fallen off my bike every day this week so far :/

So on monday i was riding down to meet up with a friend, and about 4 miles into my ride my pant leg gets caught in my chainring I had my pant leg folded up, but i guess my pants started to fall off my hips a little and like the big folded chunk of pant flew into my chainring and i did a front flip off my bike. Luckily there were no cars behind me b/c i landed in the middle of the street and i couldn't get up b/c my leg was somehow tangled between the crank and the pedal.

Tuesday, about 30 feet from my house I'm making a turn onto the same main street fairly fast so i'm leaning into the turn, and a bottle of water rolls into my path in the middle of my turn. I couldn't react fast enough and normally these water bottles would just flatten or roll out of the way on impact, but this one was frozen solid so it was kind of like hitting a rock. Lost control of my bars and once again went flying into the middle of the street.

Today was just kind of ********, i pulled into the driveway of my house to get into the back door, and when i was dismounting my bike, my foot steps onto black ice and as i go to lift my other foot over the bike, i just bust my ass right in front of my door.

Hopefully tomorrow ends this cycle of dying.