Old 01-28-08, 11:17 AM
brakemeister
New usename ThorUSA

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ok....last reply to this one

Now its my language which bothers you ?... sorry I can speak a couple different ones, but this is an english speaking board therefore you have to endure my second language skills.

again 5 - 20 % .....and than again a statement which makes absolutely no sense " the smaller the less complicated, the more efficient " ( like 5 % if the shaft is only small enough, versus 20 % if the shaft is really big )

Hub. at no time of this discussion I am remotely interested into hubs, I tried to explain to you earlier that shaft driven is not the same as GEAR driven ( your own words ) Gear driven as you call it.... and you mean internal geared hubs ..... have their merits and are NOT point of this discussion. Even if you continuesly bringing this up again and again...

Again there is NO discusion about hubs, and there is NO DENIAL on my part whatsoever in regards to hubs.

I am not ashamed what I do in real life, same like all the other posters here are not ashamed about their choosen profession. Why should they.
We just do not have to advertise it .....like you obviously think that being an engineer has some benefits in your discussion.

What makes you think that my experince is only based on my retail knowledge ?
I would be careful to say anything about and almighty " retailer " experience. You are insulting all retailers and down the road you actually might need their help....

I for one have the outmost respect for most retailers. People like Harris Cycle come to mind a retailer in the North East..... to call their wisdom and experience almighty comes indeed very close.

Thor