View Single Post
Old 01-28-08, 11:56 AM
Arab T.R. Wrist
I can fight, crow, & fly.

Location: Bangkok, that's in Thailand. No, I said "Thailand" not "Taiwan".

Bikes: PUCH-Pacifica, Felt-TK2, Raleigh-Tandem, Kestrel-200, And several other projects (New and old)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Orlando and all around

Hello all!

I'm a man with an outstanding passion for life and bikes. I've been a runner for seventeen of my twenty seven years of life. I'm happy to say that bikes are a new and exciting addicti... hobby for me. I know a thing or two about mechanics and I used to tear down and rebuild my BMX's as a kid. I love helping out mostly and I travel for my job. Unfortunately travelling so much keeps me apart from my bikes and favourite trails and roads around Orlando, FL. It's likely I'll end up in your town if you live in the states or Canada, I'm always fit for a ride, a run, or a pint. Right, so I'm into vintage road bikes, fixed gears, triathlons, technology, foot races, etc. as far as bikes and athletics are concerned. I'm a strong advocate for brakes being present on any bike that you're riding on an open course or city street. I don't know something about having more than 30% of my stopping power really makes sense to me. (shrug) I have a Japanese made PUCH Pacifica that I'm in love with, her name is Donna and a 2007 Felt TK2 (yet to be named). I'm glad to be a member of this community and can't wait to help out!

-Arab