View Single Post
Old 02-10-08, 09:10 PM
derath

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by joshandlauri
Well look at that, another bike guy with a canon, I have a rebel Xt w/sigma 17-70 and 50mm 1.8. are you a member on photography-on-the.net also???, I had to choose new bike or a 70-200 F4L, obviously I opted for the bike.

I wanted so much to ride saturday but as my luck has it, I spent my day moving hay and horse stuff as the wife relocated her horse to ellicot city, it sucked so much passing by all the trails and seeing everyone else enjoying the rollings hills (road bikes) and the trails. I was dying to go, I might try to go next saturday AM if anyone is up to it, as far as I know she hasn't made plans for me yet. I'll go if its cold, let me knowif anyone is game.
No, I'm not on that site. Although I frequent dpreview.com

I shoot an aging 10D (soon to be 40D, or the successor to the 5D, can't decide) + battery grip. I have a 17-40L, 50 1.8mkII and the70-200 F4L. I am also considering selling the 70-200 for the IS version (it wasn't out when I bought mine).

So many hobbies, so little money (much less time). My R/C planes and helis have at least a quarter inch of dust on them.

-D