Old 02-11-08, 09:22 PM
never
Custom User

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by XC Froot Loops
ill respect my authority when it is obvious to do so. this however is not the case. if you dont give a damn that i own my own business than thats fine, im sure there are plenty others that wish they could do what i have accomplished. where did i once say i am the only one to buy my own things? im simply proving to you that i do a lot more than the average person my age. if your 19 i seriously seriously hope you pay for your bikes and cars. when did i not have the cash to make glorious piece of a sexy bike i enjoy every single day of the summer so nicely? obviously if i thought more money was necessary i would have put more into it, but when your under 16 years old you only get a savings account, not a checking account. which means limited withdrawals a month. im glad you expect to make 120 k a year. thats a little better of an expectation but still, im not to the least bit impressed. and now that you say sincerely yours, god.. is that some sort of symbolism because you saw part of the jesus photo that sits above me as i sleep? ahahaha when i read that i seriously shed a tear of laughter. if you want to call yourself superior as to god. then honestly take that 50,000 a year you make, and buy yourself some nice diamonds. after youve done so go ahead and put them in your wrist and bleed to death. just something to think about. theres more to that sentence fragment than you think.

and actually im not a religious person at all. i just honestly couldnt stop laughing once you said that. thanks for the smile

You may want to quit while you're ahe...ahhh, you may just want to quit.