Old 02-16-08, 12:55 AM
JeffB502
Arrogant Safety Nanny

Bikes: 2007 Trek 7.2 FX, 2008 Trek Madone 5.2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Just finished eating my first pizza picked up by bike, here's some pictures of the pizza bag on the back of my bike.

Note: The bag says "Oven Hot!" I must have covered up the T with the tube, lol

I used the following items to mount it:

-1 intact 700x35 inner tube used "large Dinotte O-Ring" style holding the rear of the bag to the seatpost
-1 inner tube cut and tied from the small elastic loop on the bottom of the pizza bag to the rear corners of the rack
-1 Bungee cord going from the left side of the bottom rack attachment, through the elastic loop, to the right side of the bottom rack attachment
-An extra camera bag shoulder strap wrapped around the center of the bag, attached to the bungee cord on either side near the top of the rack

Held up just fine (the pizza and the bag). Of course like everything else I'm sure I'll come up with better ideas as I keep doing it. The pizza bag worked great. When I got home the pizza was still too hot to eat . I paid $20 for the bag after shipping, which apparently was way too much, but I figure after a month it will have paid for itself (I usually order a pizza a week, the delivery charge is $2, I usually tip $3 to the delivery person).