View Single Post
Old 02-18-08, 12:02 AM
jdeane4

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I puked on a Lexus!!

So, I raced in the Broken Hearts and Bicycle Parts race last night and lost my partner(partner's race) after a bad intersection and a wrong turn. So I decided to finish solo since I couldn't reach him on his cell. So I was about a 1/2 mile from the finish and you have to climb a hill that isn't too steep, its just fairly long. The traffic in the direction I was heading there were like three lanes. I was in the far left lane (holding my lane) when this Lexus comes up behind me and starts honking. I then began to signal that I was about to turn left and the Lexus gets impatient and tries to pass me. So I almost freaked out because they nearly hit me. So as I turn my head to watch out for the car, I threw up all over the hood and windshield. It was great. I actually was laughing and puking at the same time!! I booked the hell out of there and onto a side street. But it was really worth it. I don't know why I puked. I think I may of just pushed myself too hard and had too many beers before the race. It was great though.