View Single Post
Old 04-10-01, 01:03 AM
biztyke

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ooooh have i got a story for you guys

first, sh1tty deal fubar....getting a bike stolen is one of the worst things that can happen. i know, i had it happen once before, almost twice...read on.

ok, it was two years ago. i had a rocky mountain element race(nice bike), and it got stolen from the back of my truck. i was royally pissed off, i mean steaming mad for a long time after that. but what i did was kept an eye on all of the classifieds in my area. one day a few weeks later i saw an add for a bike matching mine...all components. so i called the guy up, it was some kid...17 years old...went over to see it. i started out like i was a buyer, looked it over, test rode it, etc. it was my bike, i was positive(it had to have been...i did some custom things on that that i only knew about, plus the brake levers were two fifferent colours)....i looked for the serial number, sure enough it was grinded off. he also had about 10 other bikes in there too....

so the guy asks me if ill buy it, i replied, "no...no i dont think so, instead i think im gonna beat you to within an inch of your life you ******** scum bike stealing piece of sh1t!!". at that point, the guy turned white and looked at me and said in a trembling voice, "oh sh1t". tried to run but didnt work....i grabbed him by the collar, shoved him up against a wall and proceeded to beat the crap out of him. i made sure not to cause any real damage to him, but i assure you this guy was hurting after my visit.

hes laying on the floor, i say "i think ill take my bike back...that ok with you?" he says" yeah...im sorry dude, im so sorry, please dont turn me in". i left with the nice sentiments of "f#ck you".

later that week, i contacted one of the guy's neighbors and got him to call in about it(if i phoned in the guy would probably have been able to sue me for beating him up). last i heard the kid got cought and all the bikes he had were returned to their rightfull owners...dont know what punishment he got tho...

but ill tell ya, catching thatguy was one of the best feelings....ahhh revenge, its so sweet