Old 03-10-08, 05:59 PM
dgasmd
shedding fat

Bikes: LOOK 595 Ultra/Campy Record 10Sp, restored Guerciotti/Campy C-Record 6 Sp, TIME RXR/Campy SR 11Sp, and Colnago C-60 with Campagnolo SR 11sp.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by luv2climb
I know there are folks here that could help you. I only use Mapsource and Training Center. Since you do not have the detailed maps for your PC/Mac my method wont help you. I know there are websites you can use but I have never used them.

JayC suggested BikeRouteToaster in a reply above, have you checked that site out? Hopefully some of the other folks will post the sites they use also.
How do you do it from training center. I have that downloaded. By the way, does mapsource have maps for europe as well in the single version or do you have to buy a separate version for european maps? Do you have a link for them?

I went to bikeroutetoaster.com as JayC suggested and created a course. I then saved it to my desktop as a GPX file, but when I went to look it up in training center under "Import" the file's extension was pgx.xml, so it would not recognize it and allow me to "pick it". Also, how do you separate where you download stuff to, the card vs the hard drive?