Old 03-15-08, 02:16 PM
Miguelangel

Bikes: Lemond Tourmalet

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by chrisuletz
You're right. I've been several times to France and I think it's a wonderful country which, unfortunately, is inhabited by Frenchmen.
Been a Spaniard and living with a traditional somewhat superfcially conflicting view to our neighbors to the north. I must step in a say that an asseveration of this kind can only be taken as a joke. As we all know the cultural richness the French has brought to our world is invaluable (almost as much as the Spaniards!!!) and permeates parts of our way of life. I have many french friends which I can say have enrich my life with their friendship. True then there are the famous pita french, but are these not as bad as those Billy Bobs riding on their pick up trucks with the gun rack full of shotguns??? ( i would tend to think the french are less dangerous as they dont like to play as much with guns) the present TDF organizers have made a mess of the tour... Leblanc should haver retired long before he did and his successor is probing as much of a pita as he was. Never the less, the tour dtill carries the the crown as the "bike race". I wonder if the time has come for TDF to pass the crown???