Old 03-16-08, 08:09 PM
Idioteque

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by raptor3x
Did you crash in the crit or circuit race last weekend? My teammate and I, PSU, got taken out during the circuit but neither of us knows what caused the crash (it was on the 3rd lap going down the straightaway.) Anyways, I was behind that crash and it looked like somebody clipped the curb on the left and then there was carnage. There were two army guys who crashed on the final straightaway: first one unclipped during the turn and was swerving back and forth in the middle of the road with his legs stretched out to his sides (not technically a crash but just as bad) and the other one ate it right after the finish.
i crashed in the circuit race at the end of the first lap, was completely my fault as i bombed a corner trying to catch some breakaway, underestimated the corner and slid out of it heh. Sucks to hear about your unknown crash, at least otherwise there's a story to tell..
Ah clipped the curb you say? maybe the guy who fell next to me was a chain reaction rather than the first one down, i just remember him standing up and falling under me.