CRIKEY!!!!!!!

Bikes: several

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
Liked 687 Times in 365 Posts
Aww crikey, not this ***** again....

Originally Posted by reptar douglass
i accidently came across come article discussing how some saddles + long days of biking may lead to impotence. i've also read about how they're engineering saddles that don't cut off so much blood flow/oxygen.
i don't mean to offend anyone, since i read that many cyclist's were outraged back in the late 90's when the studies first came out.. but what the ****.. now i want to buy a new saddle just to be safe!
Yeah, cycling is the direct cause of my massive erectile dysfunction! it's even worse now at 42 than when I was 17! It seems that because of my aerobic fitness and other massive health benefits of cycling I wake up every morning with this massive ***** and the poor old wife is at her wit's end. The poor old girl just can't get enough (sleep, that is)..... and as if that's not bad enough, remember that uncontrollable bulge that was the cause of so much embarassment in your youth?.... thought you had it under control by the time you hit 30? well think again! yep, every time that hot young secretary briefs me before a meeting I know that I'll be at least 10 minutes before I can safely walk down the hallway, it's not normal, the little feller is bloody dysfunctional I tell ya!