Old 03-24-08, 04:36 AM
Briareos

Bikes: No bike at the moment; In process of building it.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by goldenskeletons
briareos, what are you up to?

there's three pages of finger pointing goin' on over here over some vague hearsay. none of us were there. who cares what we think?

this thread should have been a lot funnier than it is.
Agreed.

I'm not up to anything, really! To be perfectly honest, I thought some of you would get a kick out of it. The only stories we read on this sub-forum are related to the cyclist being wronged. I thought this would be a nice change of pace. This forum, other than the Advocacy and Safety forum, has most of the "cyclists have rights!" threads/posts. I thought this would be a nice example of why some non-cyclists don't think you belong on the road...And how easily it can be avoided. Maybe I should have posted this in A&S...

Does anyone remember the thread of the cyclist who was upset that his company didn't approve of him riding his bicycle inside the building where he worked? That thread was chock full of win.

Although I find EivlEvo's insinuation that my friend somehow though the "right of way" law would physically protect him very hilarious. Oh, and his incorporation of physics.

I'm sure my friend would have calculated trajectory, speed and braking distance properly to avoid the accident HAD HE KNOWN THERE WAS A CYCLIST ABOUT TO HIT HIM.

Last edited by Briareos; 07-01-08 at 12:17 AM.