Old 03-25-08, 09:39 PM
Terex

Bikes: Specialized 6Fattie, Parlee Z5, Scott Addict

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked 39 Times in 26 Posts
Originally Posted by stapfam
Have to admit that I would never even think of riding without a proper cycling Jersey. Has to have pockets- be made of a wicking material and take grease marks. But another way of looking at the team shirts. Although they do not make or sell the replica jerseys themselves- They will allow others to make them under licence and for a fee. So every time you buy a Team shirt- You are supporting that team- virtually and monetary.

And although I have followed Cycle teams- and individual riders- I would not object to having one of the High Road team jerseys.Looks smart.

And how many of you go to Football matches and follow your team? And does part of that following include buying their team shirt? In England the big game is Soccer. And unless you are very brave- or VERY Stupid- You would not wear the opposing team's colours in the home teams section of the stands.
Good response, stapfam. I wear functional cycling jerseys on the road. High visibility, wicking, easy to use zipper and snug fitting. Commercial names really don't bother me. Some of my jerseys have them, some don't. I don't have any charity, team, novelty or club jerseys. My mtn bike jerseys are not as bright and not as tight and mostly plain.