Old 09-27-04, 08:41 AM
cash4life

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I, like many other bikers, were continuing to use the Kryptonite lock because it's the only lock I have. At least until last night! I picked it in less than 30 seconds! Forget Bic use a Papermate Flexgrip pen, the hole fits exactly. The trick is to press hard and twist back and forth (don't twist only one way). It will eventually move bit by bit until the lock opens. I highly reccomend trying it on your own lock to prove to yourself how useless it is? What an eye opener!

Anyone still using their Krypto lock either doesn't know about the pen trick (must live in a bubble) or doesn't believe the hype (false sense of security).

I have yet to recieve a response myself (4 days so far)? Wouldn't it be better for Kryptonite to use their dealer network (local bike shops) for walk-in exchanges. Mail to them...then they mail to you...give me a BREAK!! I can see this exchange taking several months due to the volume. What are you to do in the meantime? Krypto get real!!! Realistically you can wait a couple of days maybe a week then your buying a competitors lock.