Old 03-26-08, 11:30 AM
BigSean

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cantdrv55
I'd love to join you folks on your group rides but they all seem so hard. I keep reading about these epic events and even though they're social rides, I'd feel guilty having you people wait for me at the top while I walk my bike up. OK, I'm exagerrating a bit but I am a very, very slow climber. I'll make it to the top but by the time I get there, you'll already be at your resting heart rate. I'll still be using mind over matter, focusing on keeping my ticker from jumping out of my XXL jersey.

Anyway, would anyone like to lead an easy ride? How about a 50 miler with no more than 2500' of elevation change and a lunch stop in the middle? I know this sounds like just a recovery ride to most of you folks but it'll be worth it, I promise. I'm great company

I'd organize and lead one but will you show up?
Dont let the talk intimidate you. The rides Ive been on are very mellow. Actually thats why I dont show up much anymore. not that Im real fast, I just prefer to keep riding. So I ride alone, alot. I will make a group ride soon. Actually the ride they are doing this weekend falls into this catagory, just a bit more climbing.