Old 09-28-04, 07:32 PM
tomsanborn

Bikes: Sun 3 Speed Beach Cruiser, Trek 7300

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rowan
2. As I stated earlier, there are many people who have posted on this thread who have not posted anywhere on these forums. Does this mean Electra has answered every single question on bike riding they could ever possibly ask? I think not. It leads me to conclude that the majority of people who post here have no real interest in cycling, but have a great interest in promoting the commercial interests of a particular bike brand. That in turn leads to the question: Do the majority of posters here, many of whom seem to have registered in only the past month, actually exist? Or are they stooge names for Electra.
Well..... I guess this forum is no different than most. See my post above for a possible explanation. I have seen enough negativecynical posts to know that I do not want to be part of this community. Have a good life bikeforums.net. Glad I didn't contribute $25. One last question - did you actually cross check the other forums to confrim your contention? I've posted 40 times in various threads THAT INTEREST ME. Get some medication for your paranoia.