View Single Post
Old 04-01-08, 08:52 PM
BrooklynRider
Steel Frame

Bikes: Roadbike, commuterbike and wife's "Bike with a bell and a basket" 3 speed.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
How'd you guess I lived in Brooklyn!?!?

Looking forward to 5 Borough. I'm going to start from 57th Street this year. No sense starting in Battery Park LOL!

For instance, these 2 5 Borough Bike Tour pictures are above Chambers Street 1 hour apart:

1 hour later:

I rode this bike and finished at 1pm. It looks the same today but with Freddy Fenders, and new tires.

If it rains I'll ride this commuter bike again (1995 Rockhopper). If the weather is nice, I'll ride my road bike.

Anyone up for meeting at Columbus Circle at 7.30am? Might be fun to meet Mr Air, finally.

Svloid, you live next door to me! I live by Clinton and Kane. No racks on your bikes!? This ain't Kansas! Bikes should be USEFUL in Brooklyn! Not mere hobby! What kind of hooks do you hang your bikes from the ceiling with!? I suspect you might be a bike psycho! From your photos, I suspect your pasta is done, the tea is steeping, and you needed a new garbage bag and another roach motel and few more cleaned logo water bottles!

And xdrmusclex, You can't b e slower than me. We should ride the Park together some weekend. Maybe the 12 or 13 of April if you're game. PM me. 4 or 5 laps?

Zacster looks too hardcore for me! Then again, everyone looks too hardcore for my fred self.

Last edited by BrooklynRider; 04-01-08 at 09:22 PM.