View Single Post
Old 04-06-08, 07:18 AM
w2brdbkr

Bikes: Raleigh SC30

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
OK I'll stick with just the plain old boring "BLACK" letters.

For those with good advice thanks! This morning my legs are a little sore but not bad at all, I will do a short ride today but focus on just spinning.

When I was riding into the head wind I was in my middle sprocket on the lowest gear so I don't think I was trying to push it to hard. I have read a lot about doing more spinning so I've been working on that.

Like I said I'm new at this biking stuff so I'm trying to learn the right habits instead of the wrong ones then having to relearn the right ones.

I've also been working on my pedaling. Trying to pedal all the way around instead of just pushing down like I did on my hybrid.

As for my arse & shoulders I think it was just because of the longer distance & hopefully that will get better with more time on the saddle.

Again thanks, where I live there are a lot of bikers & it is just fun to be out riding. I have a lot of improvement I can do if I want because I was passed by a lot of riders.

No I don't plan on racing, this is just a hobby to keep me in better shape & maybe lose a few pounds while I'm doing it.

Why do I live 25 miles from work? You have to go where the money is.....