CritEastwood
aka Jerome

Bikes: Yes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by merider1
Brian, don't forget, I as a member of Bikeforums.net, invited folks. ME. I did it and I admit it openly. I don't own or have any say so on that "other" site. I'm just a member. I also invited members from Roadbikereview.com over to that site just as I did last year to THIS site, but their mods haven't said a word even though I believe THAT site has been around longer than even THIS one. Members from this site go there and they come here and...guess what? We are all free agents to go to any site we wish to visit at any time. That “other” site is no match for this one and no competition, but the one thing it doesn’t have here is the one thing I don’t want to deal with anymore – the outright hostility.

Now, what I would like you to address is how does Bikeforums.net plan to pay me for all of the free advertising I've given Bikeforums.net in the last two years by using word of mouth and emails and other sites' PMs, inviting members/riders from Planet Ultra's rides and The LA Wheelman's rides and SFVBC's rides and the random riders I see out on a Saturday morning to come to this site? I’ve also worn jerseys with www.bikeforums.net all over it. I’ve been a riding advertisement for this forum all along – a willing one. I also organized rides and tried, Brian, to foster some sense of camaraderie. But you know what? Leave this post in here long enough and you will see exactly WHY I don’t want to be in this regional forum anymore. I’ve already PMed you the names of every one of the individuals who have taunted, belittled and HARASSED me for last six months – members who’ve never met me, Brian, but just don’t like me (I guess I didn’t invite them into the sandbox with open enough arms).

So, please, stop using the fact that I invited members from this site over to the “other” one as a point of contention, Brian. It's absolutely ludicrous on all levels.
I thought you were gone? Go already!