Old 10-02-04, 04:21 PM

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Originally Posted by DnvrFox
Well, I post in 50+, Recreational, T&N, Advocacy, Road Cycling, General, Foo and Suggestions.

So, your claim that I post only in General is a bit misleading!

Still missing the ladies! (But we have had several in 50+)

Did I touch a nerve someplace Sorry if I did. Didn't mean to.

Nah. Didn't touch a nerve. Just pointing out some stuff.

What you should do then, is read more of the threads. Maybe I see more because I have to read a lot of the threads whether I want to or not, since I'm moderating. But they are there, you just need to do more reading. But again, we do tell the ladies that they shouldn't stay exclusive to the one forum, and they should post around. And to encourage this, a lot of the threads have been moved OUT of the Women's cycling forum and onto the general forum. And women are not even admitted unless they are posting in the other forums to begin with. So don't worry- women are out there posting. Just take the time to open your eyes to what's already there.

You can't possibly miss what's already there... but then again, with the huge increase in forum members and so many new threads, I'm not surprised that people can't seem to find other people, threads, etc. We get a massive amount of postings lately, which keeps us online more often than in the past. I remember when I could be on and off the forums in 45 minutes. Now, I spend an average of a couple of hours at a time on the forums just reading through everything, responding to other threads, and doing my mod duties alone.

Koffee