Thread: F Radio Shack
View Single Post
Old 04-13-08, 04:14 PM
Zero_Enigma

Bikes: MTB Peugoet Canyon (forgot the model), Nikishi? roadbike, MTB custom build,

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jgrant75
radio shack has sucked as long as i can remember... but you should have a lock...

but i understand your point... one time i was on the way home from work and didn't have a lock...i needed some dracula teeth for a costume party ... i rolled my bike in and asked if i could leave it by the door... the manager said no bikes and some worker watching the door was like "hey its a really expensive bike and it looks cool... i;ll watch it!" i got my $2 teeth and left
I'mnot sure how the OP or the bike looked like but at the back of the head I was thinking also the appearance also possibly put off the store person. True everyone is stating the obvious tot he OP to bring a lock. I thinkt he OP might want to go and buy the cheapest lock he can find and coil thatup on the seat so if ever this happens again you've got your butt covered for the lock.

I'm thinking if the bike is not bummish looking (not attacking the OP here) and looking rather expensive and you're not really bummed out looking on the dress (sad but appearences count sometimes) then the store person may have changed thier mind for a moment and probably said something like "ok, if it's real quick get the item you need and put it on the counter and I'll keep the bike here and cash the sale then you can take your bike and leave. Next time don't forget the lock'.