shapelike
Don't smoke, Mike.

Bikes: Devinci Tosca, IRO Rob Roy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ~Stuart~
Misfit psycles (i think thats how you spell it)... what do you guys think of them?

im looking into buying a 29er SS, and they seem to be in my price range (up to $2000 after tax). I was wondering what else is ridden out there in the way of 29er SS in that price range.

Im waiting for dukes to get them in stock, i talked to someone there on saturday about them and there in shipping.

and my budget could be expanded upon if needed (sadly not enough for a Moots Uno )
I think they're nice. Peter (the guy who owns/runs the brand) seems to have his head on straight and gave a really good explanation of the bike design when I spoke with him about. I personally like the sliding dropout style that the Misfit bikes use - other people prefer eccentric bottom brackets. They're a local company (Bolton, I think) and I like to support Canadian companies (it also makes for super fast warranty service or if you ever need replacement parts).

Other than that, I'd take a look at Niner (that would be a custom build-up as they don't offer build kits anymore).