Old 04-18-08, 09:55 PM
Savagewolf
KingoftheMountain wannabe

Bikes: V.O. Pass Hunter & Specialized Hardrock

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
It's nice to see that you were able to get things in there and can virtually go almost anywhere you like to ride. Like others have mentioned, you might want to invest in either the folding bike or secure the bike so that it doesn't fly around (also like others have said).

Nice experiment, though.

On a different note.....shut the hell up about the dork disc, folks. If you are judging someone by that, you need some serious help. If it's an attempt at humor, it's gotten tired. So what if the bike has the disc? That doesn't reflect on the OP's cycling ability at all.

I myself have one bike with the disc, and one without. I'm not a cycling god, but I can more than hold my own and can probely dust quite a few of you folks who look down on such discs. Really, what is the drawback there? A couple ounces and slight wind resistance for something that may protect your wheel in the case your chain drops? Not that big of a deal.

The only dorks are the ones who think they are superior because they don't have a disc on their rear wheel.