Old 10-05-04, 03:02 PM
6pack
stop lifting my shirt

Bikes: Selling my Ellsworth

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
i dont know if i'll be buying from Performance anymore since their 20% coupons do not work. If i told you how many orders i've place and how much i've bought from them from April to TODAY, you wouldn't believe me. Some of the parts were for myself, other were for stocking a shop(since i was getting a 20% and 10%(team performance), parts came out lower than bike shop insider prices). And some parts i've sold myself through classifieds.
Tried placing my phone order today(25mins ago) and both '387 and '386 coupons did not work(rep said that those 20% coupons were misUsed by a lot of people and if i wanted the 20% i had to mail the order in along with the actual coupon), cancelled the whole order($2k+) and wished CSR "it was a pleasure buying from you, take care".
I gotta admit it was great while it lasted, but i'm going to JensonUSA and Rbikes for my upgrades. And to begin with - inventory at Performance is very poor(almost no DH/FR parts). Maybe I'll still buy clothing from Performance but since i'm building a V8 for 2005 i cant take the advantage of 20% coupon anyway, so i'm not loosing anything.

Last edited by 6pack; 10-05-04 at 03:27 PM.