SHOwned
in the ground

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tx_what_it_do
hahaha i'm guilty

my school is a 40 minute drive from my house. i throw my bike in my truck bed, park in the free lots (relatively far) and ride to class (5 minute bike ride, 10-15 minute walk from a "good" parking spot", IF you can find one. finding one takes 5-20 minutes.) not to mention riding my bike from class to class has been the best idea i've had in college.

so i feel like a jackass when i throw my bike in my truck bed. it's a tacoma though, not a beefy texas edition chevy silverado extended cab.
there's a kid that does that where i go to school. the only difference is that the furthest lot from any building is literally a 5 minute walk, if you have a messed up leg. the kid is a huge tool, somedays he rides a overbuilt downhill bike, and other days its a unicycle. Why would you even bother bringing the bike then? The lot he parks in is over a pretty annoying hill so i'm pretty sure he goes around it, which makes his ride longer. I could see doing that if you went to like Penn State main campus, that place is huge.

EDIT: i should clarify. He isn't a tool because of the bike in the truck, he's a tool because he's a mega ******. I've spoken to him, and he should probably focus on being less of a tool.