View Single Post
Old 04-25-08, 10:41 AM
Rutnick

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RIC0 View Post
Don't hate da playa hate da game..........
Well, I got some crap for Clydedale but hey...I'm 202lbs and passed a BUNCH of the sport class guys at LBL. Still the sports class distance. It was also fun to pick through the beginner classes as the started at LBL during my 2nd loop and their failed to yield before they hit the woods.

Fixed my rear wheel so the HT is back in the fight. Would have loved to have raced Younger's this weekend. I just found out about it yesterday and I'm prepping for 3 state 3 mountain road ride next weekend so I already have about a 6k feet of climbing road ride planned for Saturday. I also promised to help the GF buy a car saturday. grr...I want to race.

Good $ for the top 10 finishers and younger's is my kind of course. Once you climb the 7 dwarfs, it is hammer time. Very HT friendly and that's all I have right now.

Oh wait...there is predictions of rain. Will you be afraid to get your bike dirty yet another weekend?

My HT still has dirt on it from last year. A dirty bike is a ridden bike.

Our "paths" will cross again this year RICO...oh yes, they will.

BTW, you race any in TN? I was thinking about Lock 4 and Montgomery Bell is also coming up.