threeflys
Eternal NooB

Bikes: Calfee Tetra Pro, Lemond BA, Spec Roubaix, Riv Homer Hilson, Cielo

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by freeskihp
So this guy comes in acting like a total prick, he was there to pick up his girlfriends bike (which we have worked on like 4 times). Anyway, I rolled out the bike and herd this rattling, it wasn't really a big deal but the guy sure made it seem like one. I knew it was a little bit of glue in the fork and so did he but I guess he didn't want to be a "prick" and sound like he might just have some knowledge about bikes. I really didn't feel like dealing with his **** so I ended up just trying to make him mad by responding to all of with "I don't know". THEN he made some bull**** excuse as to why we should pull apart the bike, take the fork off and try and extract the glue. It made no sense and would just have kept his "girlfriend" from riding even more. The guy then proceeds to loose his **** and start yelling at me. I, in a quiet tone try to calm him down and get him the **** out of the store. He had only a second to look at me before my manager came to deal with this dip**** herself. It was my birthday and there was absolutely no reason for him to be a total tool. I don't really care what he thinks of the company because it doesn't effect my pay in the least bit.

screw it, I will just drill a couple of speed holes in the fork to make sure that he gets what he deserves.

any other suggestions for how to mess with this guy's bike?
You sir, are truly an idiot......